About Me

My photo
Hi :) I made this blog in an attempt to help with my recent diagnosis - 'Borderline Personality Disorder' I want to find a healthy place to vent, let out frustration and learn more about myself and my disorder... so that maybe one day I can reach the road to recovery.

Saturday 4 December 2010

Cant do this.

Fed up... fed up of things going good just to turn bad again... you'd think I'd be used to it by now but I'm not... instead I feel that much worse and that much more disappointed each time it happens.

I dont know anymore, I dont think she understands... I dont know how much she really wants this, like really wants this... she should know by now that I'm insecure, I cant change that... so why does she treat me like this? Why is everything always my fault? Why am I always the bad guy? Why cant she just leave me alone, I hate it! I FUCKING HATE IT. She thinks I'm flirting, she thinks I'm ignoring her on purpose when I'm just trying to be alone... She hates me being online but she's here 24/7 she never gives me space... so why cant I just be alone for a few minutes to write! Great, now the guilt trip... she's crying... ''I miss you, where are you?!'' *shakes head* I'm so fed up... she doesn't even love me so why is she doing this! why is she here? Why doesn't she just go home, I cant handle this anymore! I just want somebody who understands... I dont want someone who makes me feel worse!
All of this presure... we're supposed to have a decision by the end of this month, or she goes home... how can we make such a big decision like this based on this drama! This isn't a relationship... this fighting, arguing, crying... lack of trust, hate, sarcasm, bullshit, paranoia, selfishness... I cant live like this... I dont want this anymore... I dont want none of it... I just want to be alone. Enough is enough!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear things aren't working out for you Hun. You have to do what your heart tells you and follow it. I hope everything works out. Thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hard thing is, my heart tells me one thing one moment, and another the next... *sigh* ... Thanks for writing hun... hope you're ok xx

    ReplyDelete